Light-Blue Phosphorescent Glow In The Dark Powdered Pigment - (1.76oz / 50g)
Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder – Make Any Paint Glow in the Dark!
- VIVIDLY GLOWS IN THE DARK: After being fully charged for a few hours under direct sunlight or an alternative light source, our glow in the dark pigment will emit a vivid sky-blue glow. Great for making eye-catching works of art & decorations.
- INCREDIBLY VERSATILE: We wanted to make sure that you could use our glowing pigment powder in a variety of DIY art projects. That’s why we made it easy to mix to most types of paint and binders to add a dazzling neon glow effect to your art.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: We test all of our glowing pigments to ensure they meet our high standard of quality.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: For our glow in the dark pigment powder, we’ve made sure that it provides a beautifully vivid glow both indoors and outdoors. We recommend using uncolored binders for indoor use and solvent-based binders for outdoor use.
- EASY TO USE: For the best results, mix our glowing neon pigment with a 1:2 ratio of 1 part glow pigment and 2 parts binder and then thoroughly mix. Please note that a higher ratio of pigment will be required when the powder is mixed with paint.
Our pigments have been designed to perfectly mix with most paints and binders in order to give many of your art projects a brilliant and long-lasting glow when it’s dark out. We ensure that each pack of blue glow pigment powder we sell is rigorously tested to ensure they meet or high-quality standards. Some of the things we test for are how vibrantly the pigment glows, how easily and thoroughly it mixes, and how long the glow lasts once fully charged. Make your next art project one to remember with neon nights’ fluorescent pigment!
Blue Glow Pigment
Our glow in the dark pigment is perfect for making your next DIY arts and crafts project a little more unique and colorful. Just adding this glowing pigment powder into one of your favorite paints or binders can make a world of difference to how your next piece turns out. Each package of glowing pigments comes in 50 grams / 1.76 oz.
A Variety of Applications
We’ve made it so that you can add our pigment to all different types of artistic paints and hobby binders. For the best effect, we recommend adding the self-luminous pigment to a clear paint or binder so that the sky-blue color isn’t faded or blended.
Quick and Simple Application
In order to use our neon pigment, you just need to follow these steps. First combine the pigments with a binder in a 1:2 ratio (1 part pigments, 2 parts binder). Then, thoroughly mix them together. After they are mixed, charge under a direct light source such as sunlight or artificial light.